Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with the Website and the Services, the choices you make, the products and features you use.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
“You” shall mean You, the User of the Website/ Application and ‘Yourself’ interpreted accordingly. “Us” means Peepoye Network and “Our” interpreted accordingly. “Users” means the Users of the Website/ application collectively and/or individually as the context allows.
- Account means a unique account created for the User to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Cookies mean a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to Your computer when You visit a website. When You visit the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognise Your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can configure Your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- “Company” shall mean Peepoye Network
- Device includes any type of computer that can be used to access Our services. For example, desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones are all considered devices.
- IP addresses are numbers usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address is used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet. Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Parties collectively refers to the Users of the Website, or their representatives, and the Company.
- Personal Data/Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. This is information that You provide to us which personally identifies You, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data. For the purposes of this Policy, Personal Data/Information includes, but not limited to details about Your name, address, contact number, e-mail address, gender, bank account details, date of birth, and any other relevant documents etc. disclosed by You to Us to access Our Services.
- Service refers to all the conveniences, amenities, products and deals provided through the Website by the Company (only), and does not include any facilities, conveniences, amenities, products and deals provided by any third party applications or advertisements.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third Party includes, but not limited to any individual or entity other than You or Us.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit)
- Website refers to the official website of Peepoye Network www.peepoyenetwork.com
- You/User means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Acceptance of the Policy
By visiting this website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on Our Website, You acknowledge and unconditionally accept the Policy. If You do not agree with this Policy, You are requested to refrain from using our Website and Services or provide here any of Your Personal data.
Personal Information/Data Provided by You
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following: Name, Email, Contact number. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information. We will retain personal information only for the fulfillment of the necessary purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with applicable laws. We may also process your information for other purposes after obtaining your consent.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information/Data
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using Our Service We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
2. Usage Data
Usage Data may include information such as-
Usage Data is collected automatically while using the Service.
- Your Device
- Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- Browser type, browser version
- The pages of our Service that You visit
- The time and date of Your visit
- The time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers
3. Other diagnostic data
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to;
- the type of mobile device You use
- Your mobile device unique ID
- the IP address of Your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- the type of mobile Internet browser You use
- unique device identifiers
- and other diagnostic data
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device. Our Website may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
If You are using the Services on behalf of another person (including, but not limited to, being the legal representative of a mentally ill person) or entity (such as your Company/employer), You represent that you’re authorized by that individual or entity to:
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Social Media Login Data
We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media account. In case you decide to proceed to login to Our Website via social media applications, your social media login data, such as your user name, account id, geographical location, shall be saved on Our Website.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes:
The information that we may collect from You, or about You, may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Name of the User
- Birth date/age
- Address (including country and pin/postal code)
- Financial and KYC information (such as passport, driving license, proof of possession of Aadhaar number, Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India, etc.);
- Phone number/mobile number
- Email address
- Records of interaction with Our representatives and all digital interactions
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
- Device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit,the time spent on those pages and other statistics (“Log Data”); and
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- Location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- For the performance of a contract. We may process your information for the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service, which includes sharing of your personal information with the business partners of the Company.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information/Data
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the Public
- Protect against legal liability
Security is of utmost importance to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including Your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. Your personal data is retained for as long as it is needed to provide the services You have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how You access, update, or delete Your data etc. This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from You is not misused.
While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of Personal data/information submitted to Us by You, in case of any damage, harm or misappropriation caused to You due to any occurrence that is beyond the reasonable control of Peepoye Network, We shall NOT be held responsible for the damage, harm or misappropriation of Your Personal data/information.
This shall include, but not limited to:
- computer hacking
- acts of third party links/sites
- unauthorized access to computer data
- breach of security and encryption
- acts of government
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Users of the website may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the website.
Rights of Users of the Website
Therefore, posting of Personal data/information on this Website by You constitutes Your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, You waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of Your information as mentioned above.
While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security, and no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
- Withdraw their consent at any time- Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data. Users also have the right at any time to opt out of marketing communications, to which they had previously subscribed, by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link mentioned below each marketing email.
- Object to processing of their Data- Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data- Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the website, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification- Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data- Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the website will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it in the website’s servers.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed- Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the website.
- Lodge a complaint- Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
3rd Party Payment Gateway
All transactions carried on the website are handled through a 3 rd party payment gateway for all payments which may have its own terms and conditions that apply. Methods of payment recognized are Visa, Master Card, American Express, Wallets, UPI and others as made available from time to time, depending on the 3 rd party payment processor. These payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information required to provide to them for Your purchase- related transactions. It is recommended that You read the privacy policies of the 3 rd party payment gateways mentioned above so as to understand the manner in which Your personal information will be handled by them.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information. If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org